Thursday, December 16, 2010

Cue Happiness

FALL SEMESTER 2010 IS OFFICIALLY OVER! Woohoo, I'm finally done with all of my million final exams, projects, and papers. It's about friggin' time. I'm not exactly sure how I survived the past three weeks, but I did....I think it's a Christmas miracle. No more papers, or studying, or ANYTHING! Just a month of pure happiness.

Today has been a great day. The snow is very pretty, although it is slippery and cold. When I'm cuddle up in my blanket on the futon, I like looking at it. Not necessarily walking through it. So today I had my last two finals (woohoo again) and then my roommate Kelsey and I went to find an apartment and we signed the lease for one that we LOVE!!!!! It is going to be so cute and quirky, I really love it! So glad to have gotten that done before leaving for home.

Also, I FINALLY finished unpacking (haha yeah a whole semester later) and cleaned my room. It's almost complete--I'm just working on covering up the walls with stuff! Yay clean/unpacked room.

PoOooOOoOooOOOOoooOOoOOOOOoooOoooOooosty Pooooooooost!
This is quote that I very much enjoy, and since I'm so happy, I thought I would try to spread the happiness!!!!!

"Don't forget to dream big dreams, to take a chance and sing out loud,
to laugh at all the silly stuff, and tuck away some memories.
Don't forget to celebrate the real and true authentic you-
the one whose spirit shines so bright, the one who's loved so very much."
-Anonymous

I love it and it's true about all of my blogger fans!!!!! You are all loved! 'Tis the season to be jolly, now go spread some joy to someone, ANYONE, I don't care who it is!!! Keep smiling :)

Em_ J (P.s. anyone who's reading this needs to start calling me that. Thanks in advance.)

1 comment:

  1. ma'am, could you please update this blog more regularly. I have been on the edge of my seat for about 10 days now. I would like to know what you are doing by the minute. an update would be nice.

    -loyal reader

    ReplyDelete