Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Oh hey, Emo Kid.

So, the semester is almost over. Yet I still have appx. one million things to do. Awesome. Not really sure why I'm blogging right now because I should be going to bed, but just can't. Just watched part of Inception and it was amazing per usual. Now I probably won't be able to sleep because I feel like I'm constantly dreaming. Then I'll have to get a totem. This could take a while.

This is basically just mumbo jumbo nonsense that I'm writing right now. Whateva, I don't even mind and I'm sure my non-existent readers don't mind either. :) Thanks invisibles.

Italian Thanksgiving Haiku:

Great friends and good food
Bitches be slappin' that bag
Wine hangovers suck

This is a NP^2 day. This entry kind of sucks, my apologies.

All my love,
Edurrrrt

No comments:

Post a Comment