Wednesday, January 5, 2011

It's gonna be a happy new yeeeeear!

HAPPY 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo! New year, new resolutions? I'm not really sure what mine are, so I will take a minute to come up with a couple:

-Floss.
-Take vitamins.
-Update my blog more often.

Those are super lame. Since when am I an adult? Gross. But seriously, over winter break I have focused in on my inner adulthood. I could be caught watching the midday news, Swift Justice with Nancy Grace, Oprah, Sell This House, and Wheel of Fortune (although I've loved that show since the womb). Am I a 70 year old? Possibly.

Now that I'm retired and SUPER RICH, I'm going to make a list of all of the expensive things that I want:

*Keurig Coffee Maker--This is one of the greatest inventions ever. My roommate just got this for Christmas and I seriously am in love with it. It's so fast and simple....you can't even understand until you use it. So since I won't always be living with Jake, I need to get one for myself. Luckily I am rich and 70.

*Nook--I just want it. I like reading and it would be cool to have it all in one place, plus with a nook you can also read magazines, read all the books that barnes and noble has when you are there, and it has many other features. I want it.

*Highest thread-count sheets possible--just because they're comfy.

*IKEA furniture--any and all of it that they have.

*Hot tub--it would just be great.

*Art--expensive art, giant pieces of art covering my whole house.

Wow, my life is going to be expensive and great. I LOVE IT ALREADY. Whew, this post really took it all out of me, so I think I'll go nap. Only a few more days until we are back to classes, not much more time for naps. LOVES YOU ALLLLLLLLL.

--EMONAAAAAY

No comments:

Post a Comment